Welcome!




Hello everyone!

I'm german, so why i'm writing English? Because its the language in Omegle! Omegle is a site where you can meet strangers from all over the world. And it certainly is anonymous! In Omegle you can meet the coolest and nicest people and you'll never meet the same person again, thats nearly impossible. But of course there also really ass holes and perverts. But then you can say easy:
NEXT!

On this site we collect the funniest and coolest chats for you. Enjoy!


Hei Leute!
Ich bin Deutsch, wieso ist hier dann alles Englisch? Weil es die Sprache in Omegle ist! Omegle ist eine Seite, auf der man neue Leute aus der ganzen Welt kennenlernen kann: Strangers (Fremde). Und es ist ganz sicher anonym! In Omegle kannst du die coolsten und nettesten Leute treffen und niemals die gleiche Person erneut! Das ist fast unmöglich. Aber natürlich gibt es auch ziemliche Arschlöcher und Perverslinge. Aber in diesem Fall lässt sich schnell und einfach sagen:
NEXT!

In diesem Blog sammeln wir die lustigsten und verrücktesten Gespräche mit unseren Lieblings-Strangern ;) Viel Spaß!

www.Omegle.com




Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

(4) Jude m 15 Uk /long but not very interesting

You: hey : ) happy 14 years old teenager from germany just want to talk about music and stuff : )
Stranger: Ok kl
Stranger: Ok but m/f ??
You: f
Stranger: Kl
Stranger: I'm a m
You: mhh
You: lol when i wirte this evry one is shocked : D
Stranger: Lol y ?
You: so how are you ?
Stranger: I'm Gd :)
Stranger: Wbu ?
You: fine too : )
Stranger: Gd :D
You: yeah
Stranger: Ur 14 ?
You: mhh
Stranger: From where ?
You: thats right
You: germany
Stranger: Kl :)
You: asl ?
Stranger: Hate this question !!
You: sry ...
Stranger: Np
You: okay where you from ?
Stranger: K
Stranger: I'm from uk
Stranger: 15 yrs old :P
Stranger: And a m
Stranger: Gd enough ?
You: : ) nice and for what you re lokking for ?
Stranger: Nothing ! :S
Stranger: Anyway lol
You: cool :) have you hobbies ?
Stranger: Yep loads of em
You: tell me : )
Stranger: 1st football (every boys favorite hobby)
Stranger: Swimming
You: ^^
Stranger: Horseriding :D
You: really ?
You: xD
Stranger: Yep :))
You: sweet ; P
Stranger: Haha Thanx :)
Stranger: Wbu ?
You: mhh music handball ( you know ?) snowboarding piano friends.. all this normal stuff : D
Stranger: Have any hobbies ?? :P
You: : P
Stranger: Woow cool :))
You: oh and dance
Stranger: Dance Woow :))
Stranger: Nice :D
You: horsriding is cooler ; D
Stranger: Lol Yh think so :P
Stranger: It's hard 2 learn tho
Stranger: :p
Stranger: I fell like 50 times
You: really? looks easy
Stranger: I broke my arm twice :P
You: xD
Stranger: NOOO
Stranger: It's sooo hard
You: okay sry
You: poor boy
Stranger: Lol I k w
Stranger: I knw
Stranger: But that was like 2 months ago
You: i broke my arme 2 times
Stranger: Is it ?
Stranger: Lol same as me
You: yeah it hurts : )
Stranger: YHH I KNOOOW
Stranger: It feels like something burning in Ur arm
Stranger: :P
You: but i can t imagine so good i was younger there..
Stranger: Ohh ok
Stranger: I cut my finger when I was 5
You: : ) öhm what kind of riding you do dressur or jumping `?
You: ohhhh shit
You: thats hard
Stranger: Lol Yhhhhh I knw
Stranger: It was in legoland
Stranger: A stupid woman closed the gate on my finger
Stranger: Police and ambulance came
You: oha thats arrrgg
Stranger: Lol i knw :(
You: what they did with the woman ?
Stranger: They took her to court
Stranger: N then 2 jail 4 2 days :D
You: ?? and you finger is right know ?
Stranger: YEES
Stranger: It's healed :)
Stranger: Well it's not all my finger
Stranger: It's only the tip
You: ive got lots of concussions when i was younger : )
You: was so often in hospital and all : D
Stranger: Lool
Stranger: U Wer active Wen u Wer young :P
You: yeah : ) know i like it more to chill out ; )
Stranger: Lol yh
You: do you this typical englsih sport öhm i think it called polo ?
You: this were you ride your horse in a game
Stranger: No
Stranger: I train in a farm
Stranger: There is a farm in the country side
You: mhh okay
Stranger: Lol I train there
You: and you live in town ?
Stranger: Yh
Stranger: I live in central London :D
You: WOW : )
Stranger: But I go to the farm every week :)
You: sounds cool so you have kind of village live and kind of town live ...
Stranger: No No
You: ?? okay
You: whats false ?
Stranger: False ?
Stranger: It means not true
You: sry : )
Stranger: Lol it's ok :)
Stranger: Well I live in town
You: i m not so good in englsih ; )
Stranger: But my da has a farm
Stranger: NOOO UR GD :))
You: dont slime ....
You: : P
Stranger: Smile u mean
You: nop
Stranger: Lol ok sry :P
You: i mean dont be so nice and say lots of good thinks so that i think oh very nice guy ; D
Stranger: Wat ?
Stranger: O ok
Stranger: Lol ok I'm bad :P
Stranger: Like u r german Nd Ur English is like that
Stranger: It's Gd
You: yeah okay : D
You: gentlemens ^^
Stranger: Lool
Stranger: There is no s in the end of gentlemen
Stranger: :P :P
You: : P okay i m bad
Stranger: Noo
Stranger: I'm jus joking :P
You: i get it : P
Stranger: Haha kl :)
You: me too ^^
Stranger: Lol Gd :))
Stranger: Btw Wer in Germany do u live ??
You: mhh okay do you know any places in germany `?
You: mhh maybee bayern ?
Stranger: Well Yh some :P
Stranger: O ok
Stranger: Don't really knw it :P
You: okay never mind i live in a little village but its cool there : )
Stranger: Woow Gd :D
Stranger: It's better 2 live in a village
Stranger: All piece and quiet
Stranger: I luv 2 live in a village
You: mhh i dont know how is it to live in town so...
Stranger: Lucky u :P
Stranger: It's sooooo noisy
Stranger: I barely sleep :P
You: : ) yeah i like it theres a river and some lakes wehre you can t swimm in the summer : )
You: : P
Stranger: Awww luckkkkky u !!!!!!
Stranger: We don't do anything here
Stranger: I jus go with friends
You: but shopping must be great in london... i could imagine that there lots of interesting shops ..
Stranger: YEES A LOOOT
You: were did you go with friends ?
You: whats you fav shop ?
You: : )
Stranger: Lol ok
Stranger: There is a mall
Stranger: Called westfield
Stranger: It's the biggest mall in Europe :P
You: : D
Stranger: Everything is there :)
Stranger: Cinema resturants
You: cool : )
Stranger: Yh :)
Stranger: But in a village
Stranger: U can go walk in the woods
You: :P
Stranger: Breath some healthy fresh air :P
Stranger: U knw
You: yeah ^^
Stranger: Agh Nd u can go fishing
Stranger: Lucky u :))
You: but many books play in london it must be fantastic to read them and know all the places ...
You: mhh fishing is not so easy
Stranger: Yh like Harry potter
You: you just could do this if you re allowd to and bla
Stranger: Yh lol
You: yeah : )
Stranger: I've been to the castle
Stranger: Of Harry potter :D
Stranger: It's real u knw
You: ?????????
Stranger: Seriously !!!!!!!
You: i ve never heard from
Stranger: It's real
Stranger: U knw Harry potter ?
You: very cool : )
You: yeha of course
Stranger: Yh do u knw the castle ?
Stranger: Hogwards
You: mhh yeah with the hall wich looks liek the sky ...
You: *like
Stranger: Yh lol
Stranger: The castle is real
Stranger: Like it's built real
Stranger: But the things inside it r fake
You: : ( and the lake and the tree ?
Stranger: Yes the lake is real
Stranger: It's very small tho
Stranger: But the tree dunno :P
You: : D ive googeld it : ) you re rigth looks great
Stranger: Yh lol :)
Stranger: Anyway :P
Stranger: Merry Christmas :D
You: yeah and a happy new year : D
Stranger: Thank u :))
Stranger: So..
You: you re welcome :P
Stranger: :)
You: hey you have fb ?
You: so.. ?
Stranger: Yeah of course :)
Stranger: I do :)
You: want to add me ?
Stranger: Yh sure :D
Stranger: Wats Ur name ?? :P
You: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000164051449
Stranger: Oh ok
Stranger: U knw I was talking to u the whole time from my phone :P
You: wow
Stranger: I'm not on the pc :P
You: you re good in multitasking
Stranger: Haha kinda :p
Stranger: Nice 2 meet u btw :D
You: ahh know i get i you write me with you phone ?
You: *your
Stranger: Yes
You: what kind of you have ?
You: iphone ? : D
Stranger: I have an iPhone 4
Stranger: Yep :D
You: huuu : )
Stranger: Theres an app called omegle
You: lol : )
Stranger: I just downloaded it :)
Stranger: Lol :P
You: mhh : ) thats cool you buyed in on yourself ?
Stranger: Em well my dad bought it 4 me
Stranger: :P
Stranger: :)
You: cool : )
You: thats nice
Stranger: Thank u :))
You: my dad works by nokia ..
You: you know ?
Stranger: Wow
Stranger: Nokia ?
You: öhm yeah
Stranger: Like he works in the nokia company ?
You: thats right
Stranger: Woow cool :))
You: mhh its okay : )
Stranger: So obviously u have a nokia :P
You: yeah : )
Stranger: Wat kind of nokia ?
Stranger: :P
You: and he never would buy me a iphone : )
You: n8 you know ?
Stranger: Ooooh yes I do
Stranger: Its new :))
Stranger: Nd very nice
You: i like it : )
Stranger: I've seen it in the advertisements :D
Stranger: Cool :D
Stranger: Do u have any brothers or sisters ?
Stranger: :P
You: yeah two little bros
You: and you ?
Stranger: Lol donut the oldest ?
Stranger: I mean Ur the oldest ? **
You: yeah they re terrible : D fighting all the time xD
Stranger: Lool :P
You: whats with you ?
Stranger: Well I have a big bro
Stranger: Nd a big sis
Stranger: Nd 2 lil sis's
Stranger: :P
You: wow big family : D
Stranger: Yep :P
Stranger: I fight with my big sis a looooooot
Stranger: She's so selfish :P
Stranger: Nd bossy-.-
You: : D
Stranger: Lol :P
You: oh poor poor guy : P
Stranger: Lol i knw
You: i really want to have a bib brother ...
You: *big
Stranger: Noo lol
Stranger: I wish I was the oldest
Stranger: If u have a big bro
You: then ?
Stranger: Hel jus boss u around
Stranger: Cuz Ur jus younger than him :P
Stranger: Like he has 2 get the best
You: mhh but he could takes you with him and saves you from bad people ... : D
Stranger: Well ..
You: you can borrow clothes from him
Stranger: Yh sometimes :P
You: you could ask him he coulds help you
You: : )
Stranger: Yh sometimes :P
Stranger: Yh but he gets to have the best
You: mhh that right : D
Stranger: Like he has 2 have an apple laptop
Stranger: Nd I have to have a shit dell
Stranger: :P
You: : D i dont have a own laptop : D mymother hates this electronic stuff ....
Stranger: Lol my mother 2
Stranger: But my dad love these stuff
You: but belive me if you re the oldest you ahd to fight for your rights and the others become they esyear
You: same here
Stranger: Lol yh
Stranger: But u have the power to boss the younglings
Stranger: Like Ur lil bros
You: : P muahaha
Stranger: U can boss e
Stranger: Them
Stranger: Me
Stranger: My sis hits me
You: when they really little yes
You: but know they dont listen to me
Stranger: Lol Yh
You: xD you sis hits you : P
Stranger: YES
You: and then what do you do ?
Stranger: Nd I hit her back
Stranger: She hits me again
Stranger: I hit her bak
You: ping pong
Stranger: Lool
Stranger: Till 1 of us cries :P
You: : ) i don t hit my brothers i do that with words : P
Stranger: Yh thats Wat girls do
You: : P
Stranger: They r not rough
Stranger: But boys
Stranger: Only hitting :P
Stranger: No words
Stranger: :P
You: : D mhh sometimes thats better : )
Stranger: Yhh boys r lazy :P
Stranger: They r not bothered 2 talk
Stranger: They jus hit :P
Stranger: Like me :P
You: xD
You: i n germany boy dont hit girls
You: *boys
Stranger: I don't hit girls I don't kne
Stranger: Knw*
You: but you sister... ^^
Stranger: I only hit my sis Nd my bro
Stranger: I mean I don't hit girls I dont knw
Stranger: Like any random gorl
You: yeah
Stranger: Girl**
Stranger: So Yh :p
You: thats nice : D
Stranger: Thanx :))
Stranger: Yh :))
Stranger: Wat time is it now ?
Stranger: In Germany ? :P
You: round 10pm
Stranger: Woow
You: in lodon ?
You: *london
Stranger: It's like 9 here
Stranger: :P
You: mhh one hour
Stranger: Yh
Stranger: ;p
Stranger: Wats Ur name btw ?
You: when you usualy go to bed ?
Stranger: :P
Stranger: Eeemm well
You: i m johanna my friends call me jojo
Stranger: At 12 11
You: and your?
Stranger: Lol ok jojo
Stranger: My name is a lil strange :P
You: : D i love srange names
You: *strange
Stranger: Lol ok :))
Stranger: It's Jude :P
You: mhh : D
Stranger: A lil strange
Stranger: :PP
You: nerver heard that thats a name : D
Stranger: Yhh i knw :P
Stranger: Is a name of a priest
Stranger: Long time agi
Stranger: Ago**
Stranger: There's a priest called Jude :P
Stranger: So Yh :P
You: ahh nice : )
Stranger: Thnx :))
You: so you parent are catholics and belive in god usw .. ?
Stranger: Naaaa
Stranger: Na na
Stranger: Not Catholics
Stranger: Lol :P
You: protestanst
You: ?
Stranger: No
Stranger: Wbu ? :P
You: protestant
Stranger: Oh kl
Stranger: :P
You: : ) you ahve this special religion in uk right?
You: they dont wantet the papst ....
You: or so
Stranger: Eeem no :P
Stranger: Well
Stranger: I was a Christian
Stranger: It's a lil complicated :P
Stranger: I was a Christian Wen i was a lil kid
You: an then ?
Stranger: Well then
You: : )
Stranger: My parents converted 2 another religion
You: and you ?
Stranger: Which is Islam :P
You: xD that funny
You: how that comes ?
Stranger: Lol Yh kinda
Stranger: So I was 7
Stranger: N they taught me about this religion
Stranger: So yh
You: youre islam
Stranger: I'm a Muslim mixed with Christian :P
Stranger: Like I'm both :P
You: cool : )
Stranger: Haha :P
Stranger: Kl :D
Stranger: So ..
You: mhh ?
Stranger: Mhh ? So ?
Stranger: Wuu2 ?
Stranger: :P
You: wuu2?
Stranger: Wat u up to now ? :P
Stranger: It
Stranger: Means Wat u up to :P
Stranger: Like Wat r doing now ? :P
You: ahh : )
You: okay : D
Stranger: :)
You: to be honest i do nothing exept chatting with you : D
Stranger: Lol I knw
You: and you ?
Stranger: Well to be very honest
Stranger: Honestly I'm chatting 2 u xD
Stranger: :P
You: : PP
You: oh and i m lisening to music
Stranger: O kl
Stranger: Wat music do u like ? :P
Stranger: A lot Isnit :P
Stranger: Cuz that was Ur question from the beginning :P
You: mhh i tell tell you my fav bands : green day , ac/DC, rise against, the offspring, billy talent, linkin park ,nirvana
You: `???
Stranger: Woow kl :)
Stranger: Nvm :P
Stranger: Me
You: yeah what do you like ?
Stranger: I like artists eminem, b.o.b, kesha lil Wayne jay Sean cherly Cole tpain black eyed peas gls
Stranger: :P
You: : P
Stranger: :)
You: okay i think when its about music we have nothing in common : D
Stranger: Yhh lol I think
Stranger: Only 1
Stranger: I like linkin park 2
You: : )
Stranger: :))
Stranger: Yh :)
Stranger: Fun convo :D
Stranger: A long 1 too
You: yeha i think that was the longest i ever had
You: : D
Stranger: Yh lol me 2
Stranger: :))
Stranger: Nice 2 meet u btw
You: yeah same here
Stranger: :))
You: wow sometimes i kilck sb away wich i really liked ....
You: and then i m so angry on myself : D
Stranger: Lool
Stranger: Wats sb ?
Stranger: :P
You: somebody : ) sry : ) ithougt you could say that so : )
Stranger: Lol ok :)
Stranger: Yh
You: i often mix this shortcuts ... and if someone use them i often dont get it : D
Stranger: Lool
Stranger: Me 2 so
Stranger: Sometimes
Stranger: They r so complicated
Stranger: :P
You: : ) yeah but your native speaker : D
Stranger: Yh kinda :P
You: mhh : )
Stranger: :)
Stranger: I crap I think I have 2 go now :(((
Stranger: My dad jus came
You: mhh okay ...
You: say greetings ; D
Stranger: I have 2 go eat with him :P
You: to you sister
Stranger: Thnxx :))
Stranger: Lool ok i will :D
You: and add me on fb : D
Stranger: Say greetings 2 Ur bros
Stranger: Ok dw
Stranger: I'll add u now
Stranger: My name is Jude merzah
You: : ) oaky : ) in german i would say know : n gudn
Stranger: Lol wats that ?
Stranger: It means good bye ?
Stranger: :P
You: it means that i wish you that the food is delicios
You: or kind of this : )
Stranger: Aww thank u :D
Stranger: U 2 have a great day :)!
You: yeha you to ... caio then : )
You: *ciao
Stranger: Cya then
Stranger: Tc Hun xx :))
Stranger: Byee :)
You: : ) tc hun xx ???
Stranger: Lol it means take care
You: okay the take care jude : )
Stranger: U 2 jojo :P
Stranger: I'll talk 2 u on fb
Stranger: Cya then
Stranger: Byee x
You: i ve added you already ciao
Stranger: Haha ok Gd :D
Stranger: I'll accept
You: hope so : D
Stranger: lol Dw Ur a Gd friend
You: damn klick me away know your dad s waiting : )
Stranger: Haha ok lol he is :P
Stranger: Cya
You: ciao
Stranger: Bye x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen